Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today...

Today....
I am thinking... I wish I was outside
I am thankful for... my husband who goes that extra mile to make me happy
From the learning room... make extra math sheets
From the kitchen... waiting to teach Hannah how to make butter
I am wearing...long black shirt with blue top
I am creating... Godly children
I am going... forward with my walk
I am reading... All the way Home by mary Pride
I hoping for... more children
I am hearing... Hannah reading to the littles and Jolene sucking her hands
Around the house.... its plain messy
One of my favorite things... looking at books
A few plans for the days ahead... valentine projects :)

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones