Sunday, February 7, 2010

Today:
Im thinking...I wish Ethan would stop screching
Im thankful for...kool-aid
From the learning... Bible study on manners
From the kitchen...Beef roast with cake and icecream
I am wearing...patch work long skirt with black top
I am creating...Godly children
I am going...to learn to be more relaxed
I am reading...All the Way Home by Mary pride
I am hoping...Chase will stop peeing every 5 mintues
I am hearing... the 3 boys playing cars reallly loud
Around the house... my husband is hiding so I dont put him to work
One of my favorite things...nursing Jolene and see looks at me
A few plans for the days ahead... Country Dance on Valentines, Micheals Art project Tuesday,My Fathers World coming to a church near us ...We are so there :)

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones