Friday, July 16, 2010

Supplies

We went to the store today I saw my favorite thing in the world!!! School Supplies!!!! Oh man oh man I love this time of year. Im one of "those" people who would love to FILL my truck up and just smell all the new crayons and marker and paper. Just love it. My daughter is even the same way! thats my girl :) I only bought new markers because I dont buy anything until the tax free week and then we go crazy and fill 2 totes with everything we need. So I was just writing to tell you about my geek moment, I have alot of them.

2 comments:

Eliza Rae said...

I love school supplies too. I saw them on sale today. It took all I had to only buy some glue sticks. I don't have money to go crazy on them right now.
You wanna know another funny thing? Casey loves buying school supplies too. Last summer/fall we bought a ton of needless markers, pens, paper, and such. And somehow, when we moved to our new apartment it all disappeared so I get to buy all new stuff this year. But I'm excited. Madelynn is getting to the age where we can do some crafts and such now. Well, I think my comment is longer than your post.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I just love the title of your blog. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings too you. Lloyd

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones