Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stuff

So since Jeff told me to take the summer off I have been going through my planner and really looking at the things that need the most help school wise. Which turns out to be our math and handwriting. We have tired everything out there from super cheap to the most expensive. So we have been looking at Abeka for both 2nd grade and 6th grade. We think we have found our curriculum. I looked it over and over and talked to so many people who use. I looked for hours and read everything I could on them. So I was up searching homeschool classifieds and found a women selling her set for 100 dollars and includes everything from cards,charts,teacher,student, and test and drills. Never used. So she also had some phonics I was looking for AND my handwriting for Cody. As we were talking she decided to give me all this for 35 dollars and that's including shipping!!! She said she wanted it to be used and was tired of looking at it sitting there. What a blessing!!! That's how God works! Then I was looking for Hannahs math and came across her set for 26 dollars!! Man it was a good night :) Yesterday we had out homeschool group play date. It was so nice seeing people that I haven't seen all summer. I'm ready for fall when we start doing this every other week. We are also doing World Changers a My Father's World co op in Pacific every Friday starting in the fall. he kids are really looking forward to that.
we have had so many things go in the last couple days with friends. I have had 2 friends loss their babies to miscarriage. I have no words to comfort them. what so you say? Its so hard. They were so happy and excited. And now they have to go back and tell every body their baby is in the arms of Jesus. My heart aches for them. I want another baby soon after I get healthy again and we are moved. We leave to God and His plan but it worries me when I hear things like this. I pray for them.
I made a list a mile long of things I have to do and only managed to do 2 so far and its 2 pm. nice.

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones