Sunday, September 26, 2010

Before Five in A Row


I'm working on my preschool lessons for the Ethan and Chase. We are doing Before Five In A Row with them and reading Jesse Bear,What Will You Wear? Ethan will be working on his B lapbook, tracing his Bb, coloring black, brown, and finding words that start with B. We are doing a matching game with wooden bears and dressing those bears in different outfits. He loves the books we read though this program.Cody is FIAR and this week we are doing Lentil. He will be doing a lapbook and many games to go with this. It fits right in with My Fathers World so I'm happy with this weeks set up.With the moving going on and everything else that comes with homeschooling we are going to really pray and try to stay home and get work done. The downstairs in the new house is down( while not the bedrooms but my school room) so I'm going to try to set that up next weekend and get it really exciting and fun for our change soon. I'm going to set up a computer area and craft area and up stairs in the living room Ill have a corner with bean bag chairs for reading time. Ill have 2 desks set up for test time or for those days when we have "hiccups" during class. looking forward to our new change and I cant wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your new school room sounds amazing! I can't wait to see it! I hope the moving goes smoothly. Can't wait to have time to sit and visit and snuggle a newborn together! Been missing you!

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones