Friday, August 5, 2011

Updates on the wild crew

Went to the doctors today and prayers have been heard and He is in full swing making it happen.Laura is up to 4.5 pounds now and in the 67th%! Yes thats right she is gaining and making mommy happy! I had more blood taken as I get it done every time I step out of my house it feels like. Just a few more weeks to go and we are counting it down. Husband is on the look out for a new treadmill for me once this breech bouncing baby arrives. I plan to be really strict with myself after she comes. After I had Cody I think he was like 2 or 3 I busted my butt to get into shape.I babysat my sisters twins and had my kids and managed to work out like I was in boot camp. My body was awesome! I was never skinny skinny I always had a body like an athlete. Im soooo ready to get that back and be me again.I have been in baby mode for 5 years straight now and im ready to get back to the healthy littler me. We spent this past week over in Indiana with the husband. We had a field trip to the Military Museum out there and it was amazing.History is my FAVORITE thing and to touch and see all these things just does it for me. The clothes from what these men and women wore were so small its nuts! All the letters they wrote and pics they took is so neat. From the toothbrush to the dinner plate it all is amazing. Cody is a huge Military fan and he got up close and touched all the tanks,jeeps,airplanes, helicopters he could. He was beaming from ear to ear the whole time. we also had a school melt down with one of the kids and we thought for sure that was it we were done! But nope we pulled though and prayed and prayed and have some things lined up that should help alot. I was listening to the radio this afternoon while out and they were talking about powering down parenting up. I have to say this past year has been the hardest year I have ever had with the kids. With Jeff working out of state and coming home for 18 hours on the weekend, leaving me a single parent to alot of littles and the big ones has proven to be the test of tests.granted we are all doing good and getting things done, I have failed huge on my kids.I have let things go and not disciplined where I should have.Let bad attitudes go on, screaming, fighting, just plain rudeness happen.I have been drained! Taking the kids out to the stores is now something I dont ever want to do but sometimes have to do. I remember when I would get complements every TIME we all would go out on how well my children are and Im so amazed at how well they listen. every time we would go out! Now I get oh my your hands are full or Im yelling at one or 2 of them or im losing a child to the clothes rack and freaking out. Well I make sure any time I need grocery's my mom watches the kids on Friday for me or Hannah watches half of them so im not so over stressed. Its hard to say the least to not have the support of the husband here. Well after I was praying and thinking and thinking about how Im going to parent up and figure out what we I need to do to get this house back on track it exploded right in my face! When I had listeners and good behavior, we had the Word of God in our house everyday! Didn't skip one day because we were busy or skip a day because I could do this.We had a routine of Prayer and talk. Everyday! Im pretty sure that was our ticket to good behavior. we had God on our side. back to the basics so call it we are. Theres no more running around the house with the child thinking they are over me. No more lazy, ill take care of that attitude later thinking. Im going to be back on track and parent up big time!! AS far as school goes we re now behind, yes behind! why because I parented down. I let the kids win and me lose and now I feel like crap about it! way to go JEN!

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones