Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pic update :)

This is how Jolene is the WHOLE time daddy is home :)


Cody was touching a bomb at the Military Museum in Indiana and he was loven it!




If you look really close they have a bunch of baby frogs






The boys next to a tank/truck.








Can you tell she is my child??




As for today we are doing school, cleaning and freezer cooking for the after arrival of the baby. Its already been a busy morning with muffins in the oven, kids playing and not getting along, morning sickness, and well the general morning. Im praying for another beautiful like we had yesterday. The kids played outside until almost dark and played so hard they fell asleep fast. Much needed. Im so ready for fall that yesterday I brought up some of my fall house stuff and the kids loved it. Im a total fall pumpkin person and ready for sweaters and leaves falling and of course the baby to be here!











2 comments:

Debra Worth said...

cute pictures thanks for sharing. -Debra

Kattie said...

Hi! I am co-hosting the My Father's World Homeschool Highlights this school year with Kathi @ A Heart Like Water. This is where MFW families connect weekly, or as often as you like, to share what we are doing in our schools. The first one is Aug 25, the info is on my blog. I hope you join us!

Kattie
http://2ladybugsandalizard.blogspot.com/

ps: We will be doing ECC and FIAR too! I hope you have a great year!

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones