Sunday, August 7, 2011

Five In A Row and Beyond FIAR.

So ill be adding FIAR to this years curric. Why? Some of the children need it.The repeat of reading the same book( words) over and over through the week I think will be huge for C10. E4 is also very interested in reading and Before FIAR was something we did a few months ago with the littles and it was nice. But now im going to take it a step futher and do the book how its planned.Our library has a few of the books and whatever books we love or cant find we will search for and buy. You can never have to many books! Oh my dream would be to do all the things I bought for this year but im realizing with adding another blessing we will in fact stick to the importance- reading alot for the ones who need it. H12 is flying through and really only needs to work on turning in book reports....she is complete book smart when it comes to school and she doesnt need me much these days to help. Or if she does its over my head and I need (have to) have my teacher book :( Im feeling really good about having my head on right this year and making changes I know God helped me with.Lots to do when you have many in row! Loven just about every min of it.
As for this new blessing, well she is keeping me up at night and making it hard to breathe.My feet are swollen and gross and ready for her to flip and engage. Im sooo ready to snuggle and nurse her and BEND over to tie my shoes!!!

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones