Monday, April 26, 2010

Heavy thoughts

I wont get to personal here but its nice to vent when I can. I have a few issues that have been bothering me for awhile now. I have laid them on Gods hands and watching for a a sign. My heart is heavy, my smile is fake, mind is twirling. Its hard to have major problems and no one listens.Or you cant say anything because you know you'll get the same answer over and over again. Im feeling defeated and lost. I have many books on this issue and they help greatly. I think Created to be his Helpmeet is a must have in any marriage. Thats a book thats right next to my bible and its read everyday with my bible, its been like that for 2 years now. Prayers are my only release.

1 comment:

Eliza Rae said...

If you need someone to vent to and listen you can talk to me. I know we don't know each other but I'm a good listener and I'll try not to give you the same response. :)

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones