Thursday, June 7, 2012

Daybook Entry

Daybook Thursday, June 7,2012


 Outside my window: The sun is shining on my face and hear the baby birds chirping. Id love to open my windows but it gets sticking really fast and I'm not a fan of that.

What I am thinking: About my husband who comes home tonight and im so sick of having him away. I cant complain to him though because he is the one away from us missing all the kids. He has missed Laurabeths first tooth,first sit, first dada, mama etc...its hard.Its old.It sucks!

What I am thankful for:Coffee, My Fathers World, my mom, my coffee.

From the schoolroom: We are in Kenya this week for MFW. We have sooo many hours to do its causing stress on me. I know we have those hours already and we are actually over in hours BUT its not the hours I need. We need math hours! And not really hours its the lessons we are behind in. Cody finished his math book.Hannah is almost 100 lessons behind! All the days of her sleeping in,sleep overs, grandmas, just not doing it has caught up to her and now its math all the time for her!! I keep going over my hours and I we have over our 1000 hours we need. BUT not lessons. She has to get that book done. Its the only text book we do so COME ON!

From the kitchen:French vanilla coffee smells awesome in the morning. I'm going to make cinnamon rolls this morning. I also need to mop today.
What I am wearing: A nursing gown. All nursing Mommy's should have one or 2 of these. Yes your husband will make fun of you and say things like " haha my mom use to wear those.That means your old." Ya I get that alot from him. But when you can un button in the dark with one hand while holding the baby at 2 am it works and works well!

 What I am reading:Charlotte Mason companion again.

What I am hoping: That my kids love me. I know they do but I want them to view me as a joyful mother. Not the mean mom who let them do this and that. I hope the enjoy the time we spend together.

What I am praying:That my husband finds a job here in Missouri. I pray that I lose all the baby weight this year and keep it off. I pray my moms knee gets better so Cody stops showing me everyday how Grandma walks.( hahah sorry mom). I pray Hannah gets her math done!

I am hearing: The sound of PBS on the TV and theres NO kids awake.

What I am creating:Good Christian kids who love their family and the Lord. Im also trying to create that Brazilian Butt they keep showing me at 2 am on TV. I have been doing and I have to say my underwear fit different already! I have a fat mom butt so it will be nice to see anything but that mom butt in the mirror!

Around the house:Hahaha that's funny. Toys, toys, pillows and blankets from the war the kids had yesterday. Today ill focus on cleaning a little because Jeff doesn't like to come to a mess. But then again it take him like 24 hours to readjust to being around his LARGE family. the noise level is whats hard for him. Me I'm a loud person so must of the time it doesn't bother me. I do send him outside ALOT when he gets crabby about it. I'm mean like that!

Our plans for the rest of week:School today and tomorrow. Tomorrow evening we are heading to Wentzville to buy to more power wheel jeeps for the littles. Then we are heading to St.Peters with the trailer to pick up A BUNCH of outside toys. A new slide, play house etc... Saturday we heading to my sisters for swimming. Cody will stay there for a sleepover for a boys night with the mighty Ms.Hannah is goingto grandmas for a sleepover after we leave my sisters for her grandma fix;). Sunday I spend doing laundry for the husband and preparing the kids for his departure again.




More thoughts: I have been working out everyday.This is week 2 almost week 3. I feel way good and it helps me stay calm when things around here get crazy. I have learned that running all over the place is our number 1 cause of stress on Ethan and me. Yesterday we had a playdate at the park and it was much needed for us all. But as soon as we got home I had to run to the store because even though I had just went Sunday we were out of everything and thats not good. So I ran to the store with a few of the kids. Once back, unloading is stressful for Ethan because he sees all this food and his mind goes crazy. He is our Aspergers child and things like this are melt down times. I have been really good this past month or alittle while longer with staying home. We run on Tusdays for library and music lessons. Wednesday in the even we have Royal Rangers. Other than that unless we have a one playdate or a feildtrip we are home. If we plan a playdate during the week we wont have a fieldtrip and vis versa. We not only get everything done that needs to be done but the melt downs are way less and routine with eating, nap and school are in place and makes the days go much eaiser. Also we have cut out the sleep overs during the week. As much I love my kids to have that fun it just doesnt work for us. Yes there will be days on the weekends for that but not week days. we just get to to far behind. We have enjoys our weekends together that for sure!

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones