Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update from the Ownby crew































My prayers: Im thinking deeply about Jubilee Shalom Duggar. I have her parents in my heart and comfort knowing they will one day be together again. So many people go through the loss of a child and it just seems so unfair. My heart just breaks for them.I also pray my husband stays warm working many many stories up on a tower when its so cold.













My thought: We have spent the day crafting and crafting.This morning my girlfriend came over to give me my maryKay goodies/samples. She then took Cody and her son Nick bowling for Nicks 12th birthday today. Cody came home and started crafting with us.













In the learning room: We are focusing on Christ and alot of reading. We do math and then one child has full subjects ( but honestly we are lazy about that). I know for a fact if we dont buckle down and get serious with after our break we will be sorry. I added all our hours up and we are so far behind in them. It wont be a problem to make them up because we school year round but I was hoping to space out time and thats not going to happen. Im going to have to do boot camp on myself here. A routine and schedule is a must.













Out my window: Its rainy and kinda warm.Its been raining for what seems like days. I wish it was snow.













Plans for the week: We had our Faith homeschool group yesterday and I cant tell you how much it was needed. I missed all my friends and the kids were in huge amounts. We had wonderful fellowship, ornament decorating, and awesome food. The talks I had were just what I needed. Not to mention when we got home my kids fell right the sofa and were done for the day. Tomorrow we have piano and then we are going to Santas Magical Kingdom. Friday im finishing my Christmas shopping (thought I was done then turns out I was wrong). Sunday my mom and my sister 3 kids are coming over for cookie baking and popcorn balls. Christmas is in the air!













My baby: is 2 and half months and smiling like crazy. Shes wearing a size 6 months and 3 diaper.Yep shes an Ownby for sure! She sleeps though the nights, 5 days out a 7 which never happens to any of my children. I wake up with my jugs ready to explode. I cherish all the nursing she does though the day. she looks at me and smiles and even holds my finger.So love my baby. Jolene is saying more and more words. She said her first sentence last week " I want one." It was so cute.













My little and big children: Are ready for it to stop raining so we can go outside and play. They got a new guinea pig and she is the other baby in the house. we love her so much. Acts just like a cat! Cody is doing awesome in bball. Im so proud of him. Hannah is playing away on the piano and amazing us all. Ethan and Chase are plugging away with playing and learning. Ethan is really tiring to read and im thinking it wont be long before it clicks for him. Chase is right there with him. Some areas he is ahead.













I must get off now Laurabeth is awake.

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones