Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pictures of my beautiful children

Yes I know this pic was posted twice but blogger wont let me edit my photos so bare with me please.......









































I thought I would share a few pics ofthe many many we had done at our photoshoot. I love every single picture so much that when I had them printed I ended up getting 88 pictures devoloped! Ya they are that stinkin cute. So if you get a Christmas card and its full of pictures of my kids, its because I couldn't decide which one was better :) Ok im really suppose to be making our planner for this week but I live with this thing called ADD and tonight its taking over :) I have had this for a long time but when im stressed and over whelmed it kicks my butt and I get nothing done. I have a list a mile long and started every single chore just never finished tonight. Grrr..... anyways heres the pics and I hope you enjoy. Im thinking of switching from blogger over to wordpress. No one can comment, I can only download like 4 or 5 pics and I cant change my header. Driving me crazy. Ok ill post another set right after this so keep looking

No comments:

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones