Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hanukkah fun

Hannah being cute as always!!
The littles waiting for crafts at Lisa's house

Donuts for our Hanukkah fun


3 of my blessing lighting the candles.Check out Chases mouth....thats loads of donuts



Ethan lighting the 6th candle




The time just flies by when we are busy and then I try to catch up and go" I cant believe its been that long". This week I'm so proud of us as homeschoolers.Why you ask? well I have buckled down and we have been cranking out the work like crazy. learning a ton and looking forward to the next study. we have been doing The Jesse tree Journey and the kids find it totally awesome. On Monday we went over to a fellow homeschoolers house and learned about Hanukkah.She had all the bells and whistles out for us.we were so blessed to be invited to this.She had so many crafts,games and yummy Hanukkah treats.She sent the kids home with a game called Dreidel.If you haven't played before look it up and enjoy. Hanukkah is something we will start doing every year at our house.After we had our fellowship I came home and researched this and I cant believe what we have been missing out on.A huge part of God right there and I was unaware of it.I have alot more research to do for it but next year ill be ready.Ill go ahead and give Lisa a plug on my blog for her new book!!! Check your book stores or online for Lisa Stough's new book Healing Letters. She is truly amazing.Here's the blog for her book healinglettersthebook.blogspot.com I'm so proud of her!!!





Anyways we have been busy around here.So much to write about but I'm not because theres a new Amish book I'm reading and I think I love it more than the Lewis series.ohhhh my, such a nerd I know.

Listen to ownbymomof6s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones